Boaters are eligible for a $300 instant fuel credit for a 4 nights consecutive hotel stay. Call the Bimini Big Game Club for more details – 800.867.4764! Offer Details: Booking window: Now – June …
Elite Resorts Managers and Guy Harvey Outpost Offer $19.5 million Investment to Develop Okee-Tantie Area
On Thursday, July 9th, Elite Resort Managers LLC and Guy Harvey Outpost Resorts & Lodges are presenting a plan to the Okeechobee County Board of Commissioners for a three-phase re-development of Okee-Tantie Recreation Area on Lake Okeechobee. The meeting will take place at the Okeechobee County Courthouse, (304 N.W. Second St.) starting at 6PM. Proponents of the project are encouraged to attend the meeting to show their support!
The goal of the plan is to create Lake Okeechobee’s Best Public Recreation & RV Resort Destination. The complete plan will include:
- 370 new/rebuilt RV Pads & 60 cabins;
• Restaurant renovation;
• Marina bar;
• 75-slip boat barn;
• Expansion of the marina;
• Addition of a 40-slip floating dock;
• Addition of a club lodge, pool and sport amenities; and,
• Creation of a beach and lagoon.
The concept plan includes three phases.
- Phase one includes the marina, lodge, cabins and river area RV spaces.
• Phase two would be the lake section RV resort,
• Phase three would be the lagoon beach, eco tents, RV storage and the sheriff’s office station.
More details to follow!